Our School Council
Mayfield School Council's Motto is
'Nobody can do everything, but we can all do some things brilliantly'
We believe that the 'voice' of every pupil and how they can be involved in making a change, is very important to us
We are proud to represent Mayfield School
We meet each week with Rachel our Headteacher to look at how we can improve things at school and plan fun events.
These are the rules that we created for all the children at Mayfield to follow.
- We are gentle
- We are kind and helpful
- We play well with others
- We care for the playground
- We listen
- We can be good friends
- We do good sitting and listening
- We help each other
- We share and take turns
- We always try our best
- Always check with your parents or carers before using social media, computer, mobile phone and game consoles.
- Think about what you are posting and messaging
- Don't share information about other people
- Think about what others will feel when you text, phone or message
- Stop, think, click