Our School Council
Mayfield School Council's Motto is
'Nobody can do everything, but we can all do some things brilliantly'
We believe that the 'voice' of every pupil and how they can be involved in making a change, is very important to us.We are proud to represent Mayfield School. This years counsellors are :
Steven : Chairperson
Ashton: Sports and Events
Chelsea : Secretary
Our other members are Lucas, Millie, Jack, William, Alisha, Ben,Holly and Jessica.
We try to meet each week with Rachel our Headteacher to look at how we can improve things at school and plan fun events. We also help out in our assembly each week and have written our school prayer:
Thank you for our school
Where we care and learn and play
We are one big family and
Do our best everyday.
This Summer term we will be carrying out a pupil survey to see how everyone feels about school and things that we can improve.
These are the rules that we have created for all the children at Mayfield to follow. At playtimes we can support other children who may need our help.
- We are gentle
- We are kind and helpful
- We play well with others
- We care for the playground
- We listen
- We can be good friends
- We do good sitting and listening
- We help each other
- We share and take turns
- We always try our best
- We use kind words
- Always check with your parents or carers before using social media, computer, mobile phone and game consoles.
- Think about what you are posting and messaging
- Don't share information about other people
- Think about what others will feel when you text, phone or message
- Stop, think, click